Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's like the sixties, only with less hope

Considering all of the Hedwig fans that i know are out there, i'm a little surprised that i haven't seen this trailer linked off of someone's blog yet. Shortbus, John Cameron Mitchell's latest film, has been generating controversy for quite awhile, and it's not even out yet. Seems like a perfectly good excuse to start blogging again... hint hint. But it's extremely NSFW so maybe those with bosses less liberal than mine were reluctant to share.

So when you're at home, and your kids aren't hovering, and your mind is open, click the pict and see what you think...

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 12:51 PM, Blogger my imperfect offering said...

OMG, I haven't even watched yet (still at work) but I am positively salivating in anticipation. :) Must go do research now and I'll have a look just as soon as I get home.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home